SFWRITER.COM > Novels > Starplex > Recommended Reading
Starplex Recommended Reading
Starplex is my take on all the major conundrums in modern cosmology.
If you're interested in reading more about dark matter, galaxy formation,
and the origin and fate of the universe, you might check out these excellent
books. They were among the hundreds of sources I consulted in researching the
- Gribbin, John. In the Beginning: After COBE and Before the Big
Bang. Little, Brown, New York, 1993.
- Henbest, Nigel & Heather Couper. The Guide to the Galaxy. Cambridge
University Press, 1994.
- Krauss, Lawrence M. The Fifth Essence: The Search for Dark Matter in
the Universe. Basic Books, New York, 1989.
- Morris, Richard. Galactic Halos, Cold Dark Matter, and the End of Time.
John Wiley, New York, 1993.
- Rowan-Robinson, Michael. Ripples in the Cosmos: A View Behind the
Scenes of the New Cosmology. W.H. Freeman/Spektrum, Oxford, 1993.
More Good Reading
More About Starplex
Research bibliography for The Terminal Experiment
Research bibliography for Quantum Night
HOME • MENU • TOP
Copyright © 1995-2020 by Robert J. Sawyer.