SFWRITER.COM > Novels > Far-Seer
The Quintaglio Ascension Trilogy #1
A novel by Robert J. Sawyer
Ace, June 1992, ISBN 0-441-22551-9, US$4.99 / CDN$5.99
Tor reprint edition, May 2004, ISBN 0-765-30974-2, US$14.95 / CDN$21.95
SFWRITER.COM Inc. Print-on-Demand Amazon edition, October 2022, ISBN 978-1-988415-34-5
An allegory about Galileo on a planet of intelligent dinosaurs.
"A tour de force. Vastly enjoyable, beautifully realized."
Asimov's Science Fiction
- Starred review in Quill & Quire
- Starred review in KLIATT
- Included on the New York Public Library's annual "Best Books for the Teen Age" list
- Winner of the CompuServe HOMer Award for Best Novel of 1992
- Finalist for the Aurora Award for Best English Novel of 1992
- Finalist for the Seiun Award for Best Foreign Novel of 1995
- A selection of The Science Fiction Book Club
- A Barnes and Noble Online "Editor's Pick"
- Attention students: Looking for a critical discussion
Far-Seer? See Dinosaurs in Fantastic Fiction:
A Thematic Survey by Allen A. Debus (McFarland, 2006).
Buy the Far-Seer, Print-on-Demand TRADE PAPERBACK from Amazon:
Or buy an Autographed Copy of the 2004 Tor Reprint Edition
directly from Rob!
Buy the Far-Seer eBook
No Bookseller Left Behind! If your store routinely stocks
new copies of Far-Seer, and offers a mail-order
service, send an email to Rob
with the URL of your catalog page for Far-Seer, and he'll
add a link to it right here.
And if you'd like a supply of free autographed
bookplates for your customers, just let Rob know how many you need and
where to send them.
Full Disclosure: Rob is an Amazon Affiliate. The Amazon links above
are paid links that means Rob gets a small commission if you buy
through these links (in addition to his usual royalties), at no extra
cost to you.
More Good Reading
Fossil Hunter, the 2nd book in the Quintaglio trilogy
Foreigner, the 3rd book in the Quintaglio trilogy
Other novels by Robert J. Sawyer
Some of Rob's Short Stories have dinosaurs in them, too
HOME • MENU • TOP
Copyright © 1995-2020 by Robert J. Sawyer.