SFWRITER.COM > Novels > Terminal Experiment
Nebula Award Winner!
THE TERMINAL EXPERIMENT
A novel by Robert J. Sawyer
US reprint paperback: Ace, September 2011, ISBN 978-0-441-02080-5, US$7.99
Canadian premium-sized paperback: Penguin, November 2009, ISBN 978-0-14-317511-7, CDN$13.50
Original North American paperback: HarperPrism, March 1995, ISBN 0-061-05310-4, US$5.50 / CDN$6.50
Unabridged audiobook of The Terminal Experiment from Audible.com
A scientist discovers proof for the existence of the human soul.
"A terrific mix of science, technological derring-do and murder.
A great story; a crackerjack novel."
The Globe and Mail
- Winner of the Nebula Award for Best Novel of 1995
- Winner of the Aurora Award for Best English Novel of 1995
- Finalist for the Hugo Award for Best Novel of 1995
- Finalist for the Seiun Award for Best Foreign Novel of the Year
- Serialized in Analog's Mid-December 1994 through March 1995 issues
(as Hobson's Choice)
- A selection of The Science Fiction Book Club
- One of Amazon.com's Top 100 Bestselling Titles of 1996
and one of their Top 50 Bestselling SF Titles of all time!
- Signed, numbered, 200-copy limited-edition hardcover available from Soulwave Publishing, Nashville, Tennessee (ISBN 1-891347-00-4).
- Attention students: The Terminal Experiment
is discussed in The Gospel According to Science Fiction by
Gabriel McKee (Westminster John Knox Press, 2007) and in
the essay "The Science and Religion Dialogue in the Science Fiction
of Robert J. Sawyer" by Valerie Broege in
The Everyday Fantastic: Essays on Science Fiction and Human Being,
Michael Berman, editor (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2008).
You'll also find a discussion of it as related to the work of John Locke in
the paper "Speculating about Weird Worlds: Philosophy as Science Fiction"
in Literary Form, Philosophical Content: Historical Studies of
Philosophical Genres, edited by Jonathan Lavery and Louis Groake
(Madison Teaneck: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2010).
Buy The Terminal Experiment
PAPERBACK from your Favorite Local Bookseller, or
Or buy an Autographed Copy of the Canadian edition directly from Rob!
No Bookseller Left Behind! If your store routinely stocks
new copies of The Terminal Experiment, and offers a mail-order
service, send an email to Rob
with the URL of your catalog page for The Terminal Experiment, and he'll
add a link to it right here.
And if you'd like a supply of free autographed The Terminal Experiment
bookplates for your customers, just let Rob know how many you need and
where to send them.
More Good Reading
Other novels by Robert J. Sawyer
HOME • MENU • TOP
Copyright © 1995-2020 by Robert J. Sawyer.